CONTOH DIALOG EXPRESSING SURPRISE

cr : www.losangelesduiattorneyblog.com

 

Dialog 1

Chelsea : It’s hard for me to tell you the truth, but I think you should know what I saw yesterday.
Adisty   : You make me curious, just tell me.
Chelsea : I saw Sean, your boyfriend and a girl were having dinner in a romantic restaurant.
Adisty   : Are you kidding? That’s not true.
Chelsea : Listen, I know it’s hard for you to believe, but I saw them with my own eyes.
Adisty   : Oh my god… He always tells me that there is no one in his heart but me.
Chelsea : Oh… came on. He is not only guy in this word. Take it easy.
Adisty   : Hmm... You alright, besides, he is not handsome to be my boyfriend.
Chelsea : You’re right. Let’s go to the class. The bell is ringing.

 

Dialog 2

Elyas    : Do you know where Ezzo is now? I don’t see him for three days.
Emil     : Don’t you know that Ezzo’s got fever? He has been in International hospital for two days.
Elyas    : You must be kidding me, that’s impossible, I met him yesterday.
Emil     : Are you sure that some one you met is Ezzo? Because he has a twin brother, his name is Ezzi.
Elyas    : Oh, Really? I never know it. Do you have a plan to visit Ezzo in hospital?
Emil     : Now, I am going to International hospital to visit him. Let’s go together then.
Elyas    : OK. May I get a free ride with you?
Emil     : Of course, why not.

 

Dialog 3

Zainab   : Hey Yasmin. How are you?
Yasmin  : I am fine, Zain. How about you?
Zainab   : I am excellent. I am studying at Oxford University now.
Yasmin  : Wow, great! Really?
Zainab   : Yeah. It is my holiday so that I am in Indonesia now. I’ll be back to England next month.
Yasmin  : Are you staying at the dorm?
Zainab   : No. I am staying in a rented house with other friends from Indonesia there.
Yasmin  : That’s fantastic. I can’t believe it.

Some common expressions of surprises are:

  1. Really?
  2. Are you serious?
  3. Well, that’s very surprising.
  4. What a surprise!
  5. My goodness
  6. I find that very surprising.
  7. I must say it surprises me.
  8. I find it extraordinary.
  9. Indeed?
  10. How very surprising.
  11. I must say it surprises me.
  12. Wow! That sounds great
  13. Oh, my god!
  14. Oh God
  15. Oh Boy
  16. That’s surprise
  17. Oh No!
  18. How wonderful this morning
  19. What wonderful world
  20. That’s terrific!
  21. That’s fantastic! I can’t believe it
  22. That’s crazy!
  23. That's amazing!
  24. That's incredible!
  25. That’s extra ordinary
  26. It's over the edge
  27. It's spectacular
  28. Are you kidding me?
  29. Are you sure? You must be joking
  30. You know what?
  31. Guess what?
  32. Good heavens!
  33. It was beyond belief!
  34. That’s unbelievable!
  35. Fancy that!
Latest
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar